I’ve started to use MyWorkTracker (v0.2.0) at work. Using it in a ‘live’ scenario has been a speedy way to uncover deficiencies and also see it’s potential.
Work is heavily underway of the next release. In keeping with the project’s modest goals, I’m doing bite-size increments. Here’s what you can expect to find in v0.3.0, split into five categories:
- Backup and Restore, enabling the export/import of data as XML files.
- Automated Backup options
- Double-click opens a Journal Entry for editing.
- Cursor focus set when Journal dialog opens.
- The user can set if Journal Entries are displayed chronologically or reverse chronologically.
- Ability to set the “Completed %” when you change a Work Item from a Closed to Active state.
- Journal background is yellow to match description panel.
- Controls disappear when not applicable (previously they were disabled).
Under the hood:
- Nothing noteworthy planned